Yeah, it starts off sappy, I know.
I'm having sudden withdrawals, and I now want to see him. Texting...is not enough.
It's great having a boyfriend for many things, but if you actually turn out to have an actual love-love relationship, you have to deal with withdrawals. Well, at least I do. Anywho, he was thinking about the house today, and I was thinking about applying at lowes, but they do interviews, major eww.
Actually woke up at 5 today. Sorta. I also went to go get my lovely checks, work a little, and check out some mini-fridges! (Yes, this means one of my several life's dreams is about to be complete and true.
Talked to Naomi a bit, telling her how to be spiteful. I'm the queen of spite. I get it from my mother, sadly.
Azuri, Naomi, and I walked today, yay. It's becoming a nice trio healthy habit, It makes me happy. We talked about many things, among them being dreams of Naomi and I being pregnant.
That is a MOST horrifying thought. Ever.
Marriage is bad enough, but I'll tolerate it. Kids, however, no.
I'm pretty sure The Penguin wants some, some day. But....It just looks so PAINFUL! That, and I hate kids.
I guess it might take some time, if we have enough.
Azuri is SO lucky. All she has is dreams of being secret-y agents while getting married. HOW COOL IS THAT?!
Damn it.
I WANT THAT DREAM!.....
Ok, I have to go. The Penguin calls!
See ya!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment