Hiya.
So I went to composition class today, and afterwards, said, "Screw it."
I didn't have my art homework done. I was farrrr too sleepy, which is something because I never sleep for long periods of time in a strange environment.
Speaking of art, I got a freaking 65 on my self-portrait. Stupid teacher. He only gave us TWO DAYS!.....And I am NOT wasting my gas to go up there on non-school days.
My friend is having internal bleeding AGAIN. I hope she's fine.
So, back to skipping, Naomi and I agreed upon the evil deed.
Then we ate DQ.
We hung out at Azuri's house, all the while lying to my mother about how I was at school and such and trying to hide we even skipped at all. We just want to relax. Stupid expectations.
But Naomi and Azuri decided to bust out laughing at one point while I was blatantly lying to my mother. The Penguin and I just gave them these strong stares of, "What the hell, man?"
Speaking of the Penguin, he elbowed me in the face once and hit me with his xbox controller. All on accident of course. I think I made him feel bad though. I wasn't actually mad at the pain, I was mad that the frame of my glasses bent and I had to fix them. I am completely OCD about them being straight.
Of course, being the softy paranoid person I am, I felt bad about making him feel bad, so I tried to mentally tell him it was ok by staring him down really hard.
Communicating is hard sometimes.
I'm not sure it worked.
But, since I felt a pressing need to explain (As all softies do), I was glad for the excuse of bringing him his books.
We came to an understanding.
Went to Naomi's house. Did most of my art hw there. I plan on touching it up tommorow after I visit The Penguin. Also have to do more art homework. I thank God I'm not working much right now.
As for this day all in all, It's pretty ok. Caught between stress and relaxation. Trying to skip and not get caught it not fun. But being with my friends is. So it balances out in the end.
As for moving out, I'm still not sure of it. Things still look iffy.
Going to lowes tommorow. I'm going to get an interview for my boyfriend. I sigh at this. It's frustrating not to be able to help him in a way he wants most. And he wants a job, which is hard to come by apparently in these days filled with recession.
Anyways, I yawn. Time to go.
See ya. (This time, I'm not on a phone!)
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment