Monday, February 2, 2009

Another day

Ah, what a day.



It began great. I had a whole list of errands to do, and to boot, I looked super cute-n-sexy today with my whole-gray outfit. It was uber cute. Loved the heels I was wearing.



Anyways, I went to The Penguins house first off and spent a wonderful time with him. Then we went to Lowes for him to apply, and we looked at some construction things to figure out how much money we would need to spend on repairing those holes in that trailer we were interested in renting and repairing.



We then went to Wal-Mart. I got my birth control, in which when I went to go to the pharmacy counter to ask for it, The Penguin hid, which was hilarious. Got him and I a belt ,because both of ours broke. At last, went to coinstar and got 15 bucks out of my change, hurrah hurrah. Went to the bank, cashed in my 143 dollar checks, hurrah hurrah. Went to meet Naomi at he insurance place to get quotes. I need to get the title in my name before I can do anything, though. Bleh. Means confronting The Unthinkable, which by the way, is a horrifying thought.



THEN, this is where is gets BAD!



Yesterday, I had invited Sakura to go look at the trailer, since it would be more financially stable if we had three people there paying for rent and all that. She agreed.



So we made the 'appointment' around three.



SO. The Penguin and I are waiting and waiting...then waiting some more! Apparently she went to go run some errands with her mom. She had to go to the post office, she had to go get some stuff at Wal-Mart, then her mom had to get a haircut, blah blah blah. Then she had no idea if she could be there in time because her tires was slick, which would be hypocritical if she rode in her car already. Not, if it was her moms car.



Then by that time, it was night already. So, pissed off...A little...I said just forget it. It doesn't sound like she is interested, so It looks like the Penguin and I will be winging it on our own if he gets a job. Hurrah. Hurrah. The only person I could really trust to move in with me is Azuri...but she doesn't have a job. I don;t think her parents would pay the income to be honest.



So, at a loss for candidates.



At the end of the day, when I went to Naomi's (Forgot to give her the key, darn) , at her work place, I sat there and cooled off a little, and talked to her and her co-workers. Apparently she's getting this super-nice black Monte Carlo. Classic.

Mom called me and she got annoying. Wants to make me move out even more.

Now I have so much stupid college stuff to catch up with. Gah. I am not taking this much stuff next semester. Blah.


Anyways, I suppose I must go.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment