Well, more updates on my wonderful. After threatening me in several ways today, my mother decided to talk to me calmly after I got off work. I can see her points on why I should not move out such as recession and financial stability, virginity (not) and other things.
But I still want to. This is beyond her and our fights. Don't get me wrong, that's a part of it. Definitely.
But, I want to try to be on my own. Feel that financial freedom. I do agree that it's not going to be fantastic, but I have pride in independence and I love my friends.
I just need to save up for a few months, get price negotiations for a place I have my eyes set on. Help Naomi find a gooooood rockin house with a yard, get some people to live with, and then fix up the house a bit. Also avoid my mother for a bit.
Anyways, on the phone again. So darn attached to The Penguin, and he wants attention so I have to go. See ya!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment