I'm at college now, listening to some strange rant by some strange girl that has an odd liking to a friend of mine.
I feel nauseated. I felt it since this morning.
I thought it was normal since sometimes if I wake up too early, I feel sick to my stomach.
But this feeling is lasting far longer than usual. It's not horrible. Just like a nagging feeling.
But my nose is runny, and I feel like skipping all my classes. It's horrible, I shouldn't. But I want to.
Deposited my lovely checks today. Need to make an appointment with the gyno.
Also, my V-Day pretty much rocked thanks to the Penguin who is uberly sweet and I love him very much. We had a very serious conversation over Double-Think and some other things. I hope he stays with me today. I feel oddly lonely in an intimate way.
Anyways, I should be doing homework, but again I'm not.
mmm...
The penguin and I seriously talked about having children. I know, you're thinking, what? at four months in the relationship? Crazy.
I dunno. Normally I scoff at such talks of futuristics things, but I was very serious.
I dunno. I think he is The One.
I could be wrong, but I hope I'm right. Even if there isn't such a thing a "The One" I feel that we could make everything work.
Damn mushy feelings.
Anyways, we had more serious talk of futuristic things including livings together and the next steps to physical intimacy.
Hmm, so many things to think about.
I feel like an adult and child at the same time.
Btw, I hate doctors. and Im arranging an appointment with one. Blah!
See ya!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment