Monday, February 9, 2009

The Past Renews

I was just taking a break from writing my composition essay, and started looking at my grad pics I recently upload..and was totally blown away. We look so alive in those pictures. So on top of the world and happy. It looks vivid. I look at these pics and can tell instantly why I like my friends, who they are, why they are there....It's so saddening. I hate being sentimental becaue then I compare the now and then and go...Where did some of that go?

I mean life is good now. I'm together with the Penguin, Making it in college with my friends, not too out of touch. But I see such memorable laughter in those pictures. I know that era of our lives cannot be forever, because it would reduce it's value, but still...


Meh....*wipes away the tears*.


Before I get TOO washed up.....


I have decided to take a small break on apartment looking. No,not giving up. I just decided that it would be too much worry and Naomi's lease isn't disappearing until Augustish.

Also, I had such a wonderful day today with The Penguin. My heart swells everytime I see him and everytime I have to leave him. It gets harder and harder everytime I see him and then have to leave. :P

Pathetic, I know.

Anywho, I also realize we must have more get together girl time, because we haven't been together without interruption in a long while and I just haven't been able to hang out with Azuri while im on my 'responsibility mode' and all that. I feel like im missing out. I feel bad about it.


Anywho, I shall make it up! Cuz I luffs her and alllz my friendz!

Anywho, I have decided to be a little more stress free lately. So, HA! It's working too. I feel much better without having such burdens on my heart all the time.


Anyways, I had to post for a small bit. Now im done. SEE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment