Back again.
I feel a little better today. Like the rock on my chest is a bit smaller than yesterday.
My boyfriend and I finally made some agreements. He does his work, I don't mention anything about it. We'll see how long that will last. And now we only have to save up 500 dollars for moving in.
Well, thats good and all, but I still feel stress from past events, and I cant help but hold a grudge. I wish I could just make it go away, but everytime I look at my boyfriend, its like....Why? Why didn't you do this? Why do you complain about this? Why did you buy that instead of this? And what does this matter? I cant be a little happy person anymore when I look at him. Or at least a blank slate in my mind.
In other good news though, I may be getting my second job. More money, less stress I think.
I have all my stuff turned in for school.
I'm reading a horrible book right now called witches something or another. Not that great.
I totally need time to meditate or sleep or...turn off my cell phone or something....The only time I look forward to in the day now is my shower. The nice peaceful, warm shower. I could stay in there forever...if the water didnt go cold first...
Oh well, im going to look up articles for getting rid of grudges now, so bye bye.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment