FINALLY!
PROGRESS HAS COME TO ME IN THE VISION OF AN AIR CONDITIONER MAN!
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I called him today and he will look at it tommorow.
I hate calling people though. They sound so annoyed or bemused...And I hate it when they sound like that.......
Plus, I have to do a follow up for my second job that I really want, because for two weeks (I think), I have heard nothing. >> Makes me angry, having to wait with no word of anything!
RAWR AGAIN!
I need to talk to my friend soon since she is helping me pay tuition. I want to pay it early and get it over with. I still have to order books which will be a pain. >>
Oh well, so job follow up tommorow, Ac man, which I hope won't take long or anything like that. I hate it when things get complicated. >>
Especially on such simple matters. Really. >>
And then one of my friends decided not to pay her ticket so...she may begoingt o jail for that like a dummy. I swani.
Anywho, updating the happiness which is my life!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment