Thursday, April 16, 2009

Aqueous Transmission

Great song. By incubus. *points to title*



Well, I'm sitting here, savoring some good ol' oreo pudding before I go to work at KFC. Which I now have a lot of hours. It will be hard to get any work done, but oh well. I has money.


Naomi and Her Mesero (sp?) almost had a break-up. That was interesting. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in Her Mesero's mind...

Summer is almost here and school is almost done. I'm eager for that. I have to figure out my working schedule, however for the summer. lots of money there. I plan on spending it on awesome spas and...books. Tons of books.

Been having some nice chit chats while at school. And I swear Sizzle has a GF now. I suspect. Not sure, however. It was only a glimpse. My friends would have to ask me about it.

Ill be glad for the summer. Nice hot sunshine constantly with no worries of school. More time for everything else. I love fall, but only because of the temperature. Summer just happens to give more time at the moment.

Trying to rid myself of my negative aspects of life. They popped out of nowhere. Oh well.

Been seeing random shadows lately. Not sure whats up.

Nothing...dark however. which is good. ^_^ Oh how I sound crazy. Its because my thoughts are scattered. lol.

but anyways, some advice. If youw ant to relax and chill, Incubus is the band for you. I need to burn a cd of them. >> ^_^

^_~

Ok, seeeeee yaaa. Off to work! MINIMUM WAGE YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment